Free Book: Introduction To EQ

Talkin Music

/
Staff member
Administrator
Talkin Music Forum is proud to giveaway a free EQ guide for members of the forum, Yes you have to be a member to get a copy of this book. If you're already a member then you should have probably got your copy or you can create a post below and I'll send it to you.

Inside the guide you'll learn:
  • What EQ is all about
  • Its parameters
  • Different filter types & their purposes
  • The harmonic structure
  • Understanding frequency
  • And a whole lot more...
Understand the frequency spectrum and why each sound has different harmonic structure. Learn the common uses of EQ during the mixing stage and get some really neat tricks about using dynamic EQ to improve a mix.

This is a great book that will give you a good introduction to EQ and how the frequency spectrum works. So make sure you grab your copy today.

How To Download

To download your copy simply register and you'll instantly get a welcome message with your download link.

Promo Thumbnail.jpg

Intro To EQ (Cover) small.png

Thanks in advance. Music is a hobby to me, I'm grateful to get a guide that I can read at leisure, I feel I have a lot to catch up on.

I hit the "Download Instantly Button" and all it does is scroll the page back to the top. Hope the book is written better than the page code here. So what does it take to get a copy??

Talkin Music

/
Staff member
Administrator
I hit the "Download Instantly Button" and all it does is scroll the page back to the top. Hope the book is written better than the page code here. So what does it take to get a copy??
The download link is in your welcome message, simply check your "forum inbox" (look top right) and you'll find the download link.