Win big with Xbox and Indaba remix competition. Remix Chromeo’s latest single titled “Jealous (I Ain’t With It)” and stand a chance to win $1,000 with an Xbox One and your remix will be premiered on Xbox Music.
Chromeo is an electrofunk duo formed by David Macklovitch and Patrick Gemayel in 2002 with great hits such as “Night by Night” and “Come Alive”. They’ve also released great albums such as the Business Casual, Fancy Footwork and She’s in Control.
Now Chromeo has teamed up with Indaba and Xbox to bring you a great remix competition to put your music production skills to the test and stand a chance to win big. The rules are really simple:
- Only people who live in USA, India, South America, Russia and China can join the competition.
- You must use at least 1 sound from the provided stems
- More Votes Don’t Mean You’ll Win The Remix Contest
- Do not use illegal samples, everything must be original
and here’s what you get if you make a good remix that will impress the judges.
Grand Prize Winner
- Remix premiered on Xbox Music
- Xbox One
- Merchandise pack signed by Chromeo
- 1 year subscription to Xbox Music
- Merch pack signed by Chromeo
3 Popular Vote Winners
- 1 year Pro membership to Indaba Music
This competition will end Jun 17th, 2014 and all submissions must be done through the Indaba website by clicking the link below:
Remix Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain’t With It)
Here’s another mixing contest from Emily Greene.