How to Tune Drums in the Mix with Waves Torque
The leading provider of digital signal processing solutions and digital music production tools, Waves Audio presents their new plugin called “Torque“.
All great-sounding mixes are rooted in the tonal balance of the drums and this is where the Torque plugin comes in.
Torque is a precision drum tone shifter that will help you salvage mis-tuned drums, pitch them to a specific key and enhance their tone – without re-triggering or replacing, without the artifacts introduced by traditional pitch shifters, and without losing body, timbre, resonance or attack.
With intuitive controls and zero latency, Torque is perfect for the studio as well as for live shows, where FOH engineers can now have the luxury of re-pitching problematic drum tone mid-show or even mid-song.
- Precision threshold & trim controls
- Tone shifter for acoustic and electronic drums
- Focus section for precision formant/frequency control
- Adjusts drum timbre & pitch without retriggering or replacing
- Torque Live component with zero latency
- Driven by Waves’ Organic ReSynthesis® technology
- Accurately shifts by +/- 1200 cents (12 semitones / 1 octave)
Find more on the Waves Audio website: http://www.waves.com/r/g09cgg