If you spend a lot of time listening to music on Spotify, it’s very common that you get that itch of curiosity to find out which songs you’ve played the most or which artists have been more present in your day-to-day routine.
There are many ways to do this including third-party websites that give you every little detail about your listening history or you can wait for the popular Spotify Wrapped which will give you a good idea about your stats during the year.
However, there is an easier way to check which songs you play the most on the app without using third-party websites or waiting until the end of the year.
If you want to learn more about the methods available to check which songs are the most played in your account then let’s get started!
How to View Your Stats on the Spotify App
This is the easiest and fastest way to see which songs you’ve played the most for the month, so let’s see how you can actually do it on every device.
Desktop and Web Player
If you use Spotify on your pc follow these steps:
- First, you have to open the Spotify app which you can download from the official Spotify website, or you can use the web player which you can access from any browser.
- Then, sign in with your account.
- When you are at the home tab, click on the arrow right next to your username in the top right of the screen. Once you do you’ll see a small menu with a few options, click the one that says “Profile”.
- When you open “Profile” you’ll be able to see your most played songs, bands, and artists, but keep in mind that you can only see monthly stats. If you want to get more information and see more songs click on “see all.”
Phone and Tablet
You can also have access to your Spotify stats on your phone and tablets so check out how you can do it by following these few steps:
- Same as before, the first step is to open the Spotify app and then sign in.
- Once you’ve done this, you need to click on “Your Library” which is at the bottom of the screen.
- When you are on the “Your Library” tab, you’ll be able to see your most played songs as well as artists and playlist, and if you want an extra layer of accessibility, you can use the filter at the top which will show you what you’re looking for.
- You can also view your most played songs and artists if you tap on “Recently Played”, which is a small clock icon that’s next to the settings icon. If you do this you will easily view your history and know what are your most played songs.
It’s well known that people’s curiosity has no limit, so there are a few extensions that look to expand these stats in order to let you know everything there is to know about your Spotify data and history.
This is probably the most popular since it’s also from Spotify itself and not from a third-party website.
This will allow you to view your favorite artists, songs, and playlists of the year, but will also include fun little things such as favorite genres, moods, and more.
The only downside is that you’ll get it once a year.
This third-party website will recommend songs based on your history and your zodiac sign, so it will not only provide you with a list of favorites but also recommend new ones which is very cool.
This is another good website because of how in-depth it is. It will show you an overview of your most played songs, artists, and genres and you can also compare your tastes with the rest of the users in your country.
You’ll be able to see how many people listen to the same music that you do, which is a fun experience.
There are a few ways to see which songs are you playing the most and to be honest, it’s great that there are so many options, it’s quite easy to lose track of all the music we can discover thanks to music streaming, so one way or another, you won’t lose track of your musical obsessions even if you wanted to.